Responsible service of alcohol
The Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate is required by law to provide
a duty of care to patrons in liquor licensed venues such as bars, pubs, hotels, restaurants,
cafés and bottle-shops in Australia.
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Training Provider
Classroom courses are delivered by Ton Ton Song Pty Ltd T/A Coffee School (RTO No 91614).
Online courses are delivered by ATS Arrow Training Services RTO# 6127
Our Training providers are approved by NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR) and accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver this training course.
Classroom RSA Location :
Location : 787 George Street, Sydney (Near Central)
Classroom RSA Course duration : 6 1/2 Hours for full training course. Online course is at your own pace.
Classroom Price : $140 (Prepaid) Use promo code “RSASYDNEY” for a discounted price.
RSA course outcome :
- RSA Interim Certificate OLGR NSW allowing you to begin working immediately after course completion
- RSA OLGR NSW Competency Card
- SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
RSA course outline
- Strategies to prevent intoxication and underage drinking
- The context of RSA
- Your legal responsibilities
- Alcohol guidelines for low risk drinking and much more…
Alternative RSA course by Email – Click here to book now
RSA (Statement of Attainment) from NSW is also accepted in:
- Western Australia
- Victoria (after refresher course and only when completed Face to Face in NSW)
- Northern Territory